Bringing your family to join you in Germany

Are you an EU or third-country citizen living and working in Germany and would like to bring your spouse and children to Germany? Whether your family members need a special temporary Residence permit depends on their nationality. And there are one or two conditions attached to entering Germany with your family, as an international skilled worker, you are sure to fulfil them.

Read more.


Share this post